Am i hiv infected or not ? I am so scaring, depressed, Sick.. From 1 month Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hii.

i am 27 Year old man , Last month on 15 january I done unprocted sex with girl..she is 21 Yr old ... Only 2 month ago I was meet her in park..and being friendship between us..but before doing sex i dnt know more about her character.and her family background. After doing sex i realized and know more about her that she also do sex for money...

on 16 January in night I had feel fevar ..and fast headache ..after 2 days i went to go local mbbs.md doctor and i only say to him about fever not doing sex..than he give me 5 days medicine. After 5 Days i tell to everything from doctor. Than he was say to me for hiv test .. "Test result was negative 24 january "

3 Feb. i had checked to another doctor. And Again " Hiv test report negative " But widal test report is " positive" CBC report was also normal Than doctor give me 5 days medicine..now my tayefayid has gone..

but

right now my health is not good... My penis skin irritated and not healthy.. And all hiv infected signal i feel like. Neck pain..thorat is not good. Unable to sleep well..

" I am a smoker man but before doing sex I quit smoke on 4 January still date 19 Jan.." But right now i am doing smoking regularly..bkoz i am so scared and depressed.."

" It is 100% Confirm that hiv decease transfer only from hiv positive girl/man/guy ? "

please help me

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I wouldn't worry about HIV tests because you had two of them and so far they are negative. You more than likely picked up some other STD that will clear up when they figure out what it is. I would get the full battery of tests for STD's done and that should weed out what is going on. Next time be more carful as this has caused you a lot of stress for a short time of fun. Always use a condom unless you are in a monogomous relationship with somone you trust. 
    • Posted

I think she already know about me. and Her intension had wrong come to my life.. And i did not enjoy bkoz

sex place was so fearfull...and during sex she have many complaint about my physical body.(i think she was playing mind game With me ) I only do for vargina sex only for some time. Not do any type oral sex.. she is so selfish girl.she only want money.and sex....i think she do sex only for some money bkoz she like do sex so much..... If i already know that she is sex worker..i nevar haver do mistake like this.. I alwys use condom.. She was cheat with me.. I think she wanted to pregnent by me..so that after she blackmail to me for marriage.. If i being hiv positive than i will punish to her... Because i belong to medium family not too rich not poor...

• Posted

If i positive ..than i will also play mind game with her....i will try to do infected to her.. Possible i use ..method i takeout my blood and insert her body .than she will also hiv positive... Than my revenge will finish
    • Posted

If I were you I would just walk away. That is the best possible solution to this situation. She hurt you, I get it, but getting revenge is a really bad idea. This happens to all of us at some point in our lives. We fall for someone and they hurt us bad. It has happened to me and just about everyone else. I tell you the best way to handle this is pay no attention to her at all. Act like she is invisible. Believe me this is the best thing in this situation. You probably didn't get anything from her and you must realize that you had the chance to use protection and you didn't so you have to deal with that. It will be ok, you will see. 
  • Posted

Kaudhal,

Are u in india?

Ask the doctor to do hiv 4th generation p24 test for hiv.

This tell picks hiv up 5 days from exposure accurate is 28 days.

I would do one at 30 days and neg then move o.

Also ask your doc for following:

Hep b, hep c, cmv, ebv, rpr, hiv, cbc, cd4/CD8, Ana panel, hhv6, hsv 1/2, gc urine, chlaymdia igg panel, mycoplasma g urine, trich urine, and urine culture

All these neg then you got nothing from her move on. India has great testing place.

Your fellow desi friend.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.