AM I HUMAN?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Sorry for the very surreal title but for those who know bit about me im the or was the fitness fanatic obsessed about power walking

In January of this year I lost my balance a bit and my life has been sheer hell since

After many symptoms such as popping, tingling under the skin like Electricity currents, spasms very strong various parts of my legs, and legs so locked and stuff when I walk sadly new symptoms arise and this is even so bad now when im not walking

I get the feeling of intense pain you wouldn't believe it's as if someone's putting an Axe to my bones, and literally hammering all my muscles and internal parts of my leg

Sometimes just standing or sitting hurts

Another horrid symptom I feel under the skin a sudden huge movement of liquid like a waterfall or as if I've got weird sudden leaks under the skin in various parts of my leg,

It's a surreal and rather unnerving situation

I contuine to walk but people I do wander can legs just give up? Give in its just getting worse and worse

Im only 38 and im desperate to do Aerobics and Zumba again and walk pain free

But with a year of horrendous legs I just feel like giving up

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR ANY TESTS I COULD ASK FOR PLEASE HELP

It would make my life again xxxx

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Go to another doctor and get tests.  Something is very wrong 

bless you

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You're going to have to face reality.....you have severely damaged nerves and muscles and are going to have long period of rest and professional direction. Get mri's, scans, x rays and discuss this with neurologists and orthotic people. Continually to hope and wish isn't goin g to make it go away.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Omg i thought I was going nuts cause I get that wet feeling at first I thought I pee my pants. I'm having the same problems you are going threw. I had my surgery 8 8 . My PT said it's the muscle releasing pressure. What ever. I just want to be able to walk and ride my horse. Pain free.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

First start with a good orthopedist to see if anything structural/mechanical is wrong.  Next is a neurosurgeon (NOT a neurologist).  These are the brain and spine guys.  Any problems with nerves running down your legs (sciatic nerves) emanate from the exiting of the sciatic nerve from the spinal column at L4/L5.  Anything wrong there can have severe effects in your back, through your hips and all the way down your legs.

This is from experience.  A bone spur at L4/L5 was crushing the root of my sciatic nerve,  Horrible sysmptoms all from that little spur in my spine. Be aware of the anatomy.  Get this checked out.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up