Am I Infected with HIV?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Doctor,

I have a protected sex twice.

For the the first time while suking her breast, some thing came from her nipples and swallowed it.

Second time I suck another women's breast very strongly, I am not sure somethig come from her niples to my mouth.

I recently married 40 days ago.

My wife is getting some throat pain and some kind of red and pink colored pimples and her skin changed colour to pink at the above part of the knee some portion of the skin.

Is this due to HIV?

Kindly reply.


0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

  • Posted

    When you say above her knee, do you mean on her vagina?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Is she experiencing Any symptoms like itching, tingling, pain? Do they look like blisters? Do you have a picture? I highly doubt this is HIV. You had protected sex.

      Did she get this rash not long after sex, like days, weeks?

      Do you have any symptoms?

      I could be wrong and I say this with all due respect, but I am going to make the assumption that the two previous partners were sex workers?

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Well protected sex doesn't protect you completely against skin to skin contact diseases ,such as herpes or HPV.

      Ypu won't know for sure until you both get tested, but herpes coukd be a contender here ba d ob symoronsu, but it is not enough information to know. I highly recommend seeking medical treatment from real doctors.

      Have you not had any symptoms yourself since coning in contact w the workers?

      HIV is not something I am concerned about. At worst. It sounds possibly scabies, herpes or even something completely unrelated to STDs

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Firstly let me make it clear that most of the people on this forum are not doctors, they are private individuals who suffer with a wide range of chronic health problems, and use this forum for support and not for specific medical advice.

    From what you have said I feel it is most unlikely that you or your wife have contracted HIV, but that is only my opinion.

    From the tone and style of your writing I gather that you are not very old and are therefore not very experienced, so I am going to advise you what I think you should do.

    If you feel that there is any justifiable reason why you or your wife might have contracted this disease, then the first thing you need to do is to go to see your own doctors or visit your nearest sexual health clinic for specific tests to be carried out.

    HIV is a very serious condition, which is usually passed on by people who have a history of many previous sexual partners. Having said that there are circumstances where it can be passed-on from birth or through blood transfusions.

    I do not mean to frighten you, and that is why I have said that if you have the slightest doubt in your mind you do need to seek a professional medical opinion.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up