Am I just freaking out ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

On Saturday night I got sick while eating so now I freak out that when I eat my food isn't going down to my stomach which is ridiculous because i ate cereal the past few days and my stool has been colorful lol so I'm sure I'm fine I ate cereal earlier and my stomach is growling in prolly just hungry I'm just scared the food isn't going to my stomach ugh I hate anxiety it makes me think the worst sad I'm sure I have ibs and acid reflex sad

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Just want some reassurance sad
    • Posted

Hi antsy sorry you're having a bad day its just your anxiety if food wasn't going in your stomach you would be very very very

unwell trust me its anxiety you will be fine :-)

• Posted

Hi antsy

This is definatly anxiety I've suffered for over 20 years and it truly is a terrible thing. As you said you ate cereal and you was fine. Your tummy was even rumbling lol. The mind plays tricks on you. The more you think something is wrong, the more it starts to happen, until you have actually convinced yourself you will be sick. I Know it's easier said than done but just try and relax and think of something else whilst you are eating. Or watch TV or something. That way if you keep your mind off it you will be fine. Anxiety suck.

Big hugs

And get eatingπŸ˜†

Lisa x

• Posted

Thank you ladies smile I ate tonight praying it wouldn't come back up I am ok but guess what my body hurts now ;( if it's not one thing with anxiety rolleyes
    • Posted

Lol Im the same i get over one symptom then develop a new one anxiety suks
    • Posted

Yes we will πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.