Am I normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. This is embarrassing but here goes..I think i have a normal size vagina cause its not very big compared to pictures of other girls ive seen online. but whenever I masturbate my clitoris and lips go really puffy and look swollen and red. My clitoris pokes out really far. Ive never seen anybody elses vagina look that swollen even when aroused and ive tried researching it. When ive finished masturbating it goes down quick though. I feel like a boy. Is it normal? Could i have horomone problems?

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's perfectly normal, in deed some women might think you are lucky smile
  • Posted

Oh good, thanks for your reply. It's worried me for a while. :-)
  • Posted

Hi, Dancer0000,

It is completely normal for this to happen to a woman, when masturbating, such as a male, the clitoris demands blood flow, ans as such as an erect penis, the vagina swells and enlarges.

Perfectly normal, basiclly how a woman get's turned on :P

A woman's body is confusing confused haha

• Posted

Thankyou yes it is weird. I thought there was something wrong. I thought only a boys penis grows lol but at least i know im normal :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.