Am I ok till kill myself

Posted , 9 users are following.

cant cope no more

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hello fellow warrior. anna feels the same way. but we must both KNOW its not the right thing to do. lets us support each other until whatever is trying to destroy us is itself destroyed. its very hard. its a fierce battle every day. but somehow one day we will both turn the corner - turn the ship around - and be happy we stuck it out. i am with you. please stay with me.

• Posted

If i can't neither can you. What's wrong, speak instead!

• Posted

Sorry i'll not write anymore, i have problems too like everyone else on here. I just try to help.

• Posted

no sam write as much as you want i ment i didnt want to put all my problems on you x

• Posted

Sorry i misunderstood, you can pm me if you like. I am not doing too good at present!

• Posted

If i can't neither can you. What's wrong, speak instead!

• Posted

I AGREE WITH ANNA, we have stuck it out for many years and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I have been suffering with OCD//DEPRESSION//ANXIETY//ETC ETC but my faith in God Jesus and the help of medication I have managed to stay alive and think positive. Hang in there it will get better.

• Posted

I agree with angelo, if you have a faith it can give you a reason to live, i wish you luck trying to get the support you need.

• Posted

Life can seem overwhelmimg for sure. I agree with the commenter who said that she found help and hope in the promises God has made. I read an article yesterday entitled, "Will We Ever Feel Safe and Secure"? You can find it on jw.org. I use this site all the time to find articles and videos for things I am going through. It has been a lifeline and savior for me. You can even listen to the articles being read, because sometimes I'm feeling too low to read. I hope it comforts you, too.

Don't give up. There are better times ahead -- it is a guaranteed promise.

• Posted

I completely understand where your coming from. I'm sitting in my kitchen at 4.30 am. Completely exhausted from lack of sleep and fighting this damn illness. I'm sick of fighting . Sick of loathing myself every minute of the day. Sick of bringing my o.h. down with me. Tbh. I'm just sick of living this existence. I don't have a life. I go nowhere. Know I need help. But I've done it all. Psychiatrists, councillors, medication. I give up.

• Posted

It's a course that helps you to focus on relaxation i think but i'd ask others as i'm no expert.

• Posted

hi SHIRLEY

how are you doing nowadays?

your words resonate very strongly with me.

Whilst it is sad to know you have been going through the same really tough time as I am, there is a measure of comfort knowing I'm not alone in this constant battle to survive every minute of the day.

That said, i do hope you are doing better.

Best

ANNA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.