Am I too young for this. Feels like I'm going crazy !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello group. I had my first child at 17 my second shortly before turning 21 and my last at 25. The following morning I had a tubal sterilization done so been almost 11 years now. I will be 36 in Feb. And I have been going through quite a few new things to me. Headaches,nausea, achy all over feel ill as if I have the flu, sore breast. Weird feelings in my head kinda foggy headed I guess really hard to explain. Just don't feel like myself anymore. Sometimes I will be just sitting and get really hot and break out in sweat. Not a lot of sweat..... And my last complaint.. My last period was a little late heavier than normal and only lasted a day and a half. Been noticing clotting blood with them as well, never had that before?? Help what is all this yucky stuff. Tired of feeling sick.Am I too young for this change to be happening?

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

No not too young.  Go see you OBGYN to make sure everthing is OK.  Heavy bleeding, blood clots , that is what happened to me at 49.  I got an ablation.  I feel like you do.  Hoping this is just a phase.  You have to keep at it and read books. Try to be the best you can be at this time.  It's tough.
    • Posted

Thanks for responding ! What is a abliation? I will get in a doctor soon as possible. Some of these feels really scare me sometimes. This is crazy.
  • Posted

Instead of a hysterectomy an ablation just burns the lining of the uterus so heavy bleed and clotting will stop. Every woman is different when it comes to the change.  See a OBGYN and you will find the educated answer you need.

Good luck!!

• Posted

Thanks !! I have just honestly been scared something really bad was wrong with me. Just so many things going on with my body now. And the fatigue is just really keeping me down. I worry too much anyway lol and all this has just made that worse. Once again thanks for taking time to give me your input.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.