am really struggling to do anything or speak to anyone

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there i am on this site constantly but today i am at my wits end..ive been taking mirtizippane for a while but i have completely flatlined and am unable to do anything at all normal..i reduced my dose by 15mg last night as i want to get off this awful drug and get me back...has anyone any suggestions how exacty i can get off my arse and do somethingg....many thanks

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi lesley

good to hear from you. Make a list of 5 things to do today - then do them! Xx

• Posted

hi sheila great to hear from you too thanks for the advice.....nice one!!  xx
    • Posted

got up and running thanks to you two things off my list cheers for that hope you having a good day
  • Posted

Great lesley, it works for me. I'm a simple creature, I like to keep things manageable. A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step.........☺
  • Posted

hi lesley,

i am lying here in my bed .' trying to get the drive to get up.  i now have to take another medication to sleep.. i can't believe how this has made me worse. i will takeo' less tonight.  have you been able to do anything?

• Posted

hi suzie...no i havent been able to do anything today except about thinking about doing something but not happening yet and its 3 in afternoon here.....are you up and about yet??..give it a go girl...i will if you will xx
    • Posted

i got up ...i called the psychiatrist's office and fortunately spoke directly to him.  he told me to reduce to 15 which i will tonight.  i wish i had done that earlier. i still feel like such a mess .. because i know i will have to take another anti depressant.  r u up?
    • Posted

oh well done thats a result speaking to psychiarist .......feel the same i dont want to take anymore its the numbing effect i hate!!!!......im up but not really doing anything how bout you?!   x
    • Posted

not really .. but i am going to make an attempt to go to a gentle yoga🍜class.. so you couldn't sleep on 30?
    • Posted

well a bit of yoga will do you the world of good..its something well done you........no had a bit of trouble sleeping on the 30 think the sedating effects are stronger on 15 thats why i dropped to it early days yet.....but everyones different.......
    • Posted

yep thats the trouble with sleeping tablets you seem to get immune really quickly..hope what you are taking is any good what is it??..is it helping or early days yet ?
    • Posted

i am now taking something called Po quetiapine.. low dose.  helps
    • Posted

not familiar with that but so glad its helping you....hope it continues
  • Posted

god, i just looked it up and in larger doses it is an anti psychotic!
    • Posted

blimey but sometimes looking things up is scary like i do all the time....but just coz it an anti psychotic dosent mean it cant be used for sleep....different things do different things so try not to panic please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.