Anal fissure , Botox update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Almost three months from Botox

It has help drastically ! How ever although I belive my actual fissure has healed I still get burning right after I pass a stool and it will last a few minutes it feels like a sting/burn sad has anyone had this it's been like this since I saw my surgeon last two months ago only thing that changed is less bleeding

Has anyone had a healed fissure that still burns ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Did your surgeon warn you of the stinging/burning or say what it was at your last visit??
    • Posted

At my last visit he said I was 95% healed and that the burning was from the small part that was still unhealed but I feel like there's more to it sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.