Anal fissure post Botox 7 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I had my post op visit today tomorrow marks exactly 7 weeks since the Botox

I've had a roller coaster of a ride but the Botox had alllowed my fissure to start healing

Today I revived Goodish news - the fissure is healing and only a smart part of it is still raw he said I'm about 95% healed - as it is not 100% is the reason I have occasional blood and stinging sensation

I have a bit of very tender skin around the outside of my fissure which apparently is fluid which can get trapped while healing and apparently if it doesn't soften he can just poke it in office

HOW EVER

If the fissure hasn't completely healed by another 8 weeks which is mt next appointment and when the Botox is expected to be worn off - I wil need to get more Botox as another day surgery -.- f m l right

So I hope it really heals by then but so far Botox works and it's a long process but it works so please

Consider it as a method xx

Also anyone else with Botox stories hve you all recovered 100%? Meaning no more pain and discomfort? Please share

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Such good news! Rooting for the rest of your recovery! Keep us posted! 💖

• Posted

Thankyou smile I'll definitely document the final outcome xx

• Posted

I'm in a similar situation. Did you get the second round of Botox?

• Posted

I have my appointment tomorrow with mt surgeon !

My fissure still burns when I go , sometimes still bleeds , and has very annoying sensations through out the day like a scratchy itchy feeling !!!! How is yours ? Mine looks healed externally but obviously internally something's ups

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.