Anbody had this please?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on mirtazapine now for 8weeks on 45mg now! has any body had pressure in their face and head? didn't have this beore it's driving me mad.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I did...
    • Posted

Did it go Manuel? i'm at the doctors tomorrow for my two week review! need him to know about this but his answer will be the usual (anxiety).
    • Posted

Anne, it's a classic. Do not worry, there is no anxiety, it's just a side effect. This is why I opened that space to collect our stories and educate our doctors about these drugs.
    • Posted

i also feel presure in my face and head bin of mirtazapine cold turkey 2 wks dull headache spaced out please tell me this will go
  • Posted

I also have this  and pins and needles in my face and head every day. As well as neck and bone pains and an increase in  migraine auras. Only been on 15mg for a month. Doc wont change them as tried all others l could not tolerate them. Super sensitive.
    • Posted

We are ALL super sensitive. I also had pin and needles after the first month. It seems that every month something different happnes. It should be forbidden.
    • Posted

Docs blame everything on anxiety symptoms, and being bedridden i cant do anything but put up with it all. Cant get consultant to home visit.
  • Posted

i was on 30 mls two mnths for anxiety feel all u feel 2wks of still same i live in hope i feel beta soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.