Andddd here we go again :-(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had a GREAT few days. Really good. 

I’ve been really paying attention to what day it is in my cycle and trying to match up symptoms which has been really helpful.

Period started Nov 17th. (Day 1)

Days 11,12, 13 & 14 were BAD. Lots of symptoms. Heavy head, whooshy head as I call it, heart palpitations, aches pains etc.

Days 15,16 &17 were actually REALLY good! Yesterday and the two days prior.

Then we get to today. Day 18. Great all the way up to about 2:30 pm and yup....here it comes again. Started with a headache, then the vice grip instead of actual “pain”, and just that feeling of “off”. Sometimes it feels like something fuzzy is crawling on your scalp. How nice right? 

So I finally laid down and dozed for a little bit.

Got up thinking for a few minutes I felt better. 

No such luck. 

I gave it 15 min after getting up and then Peri said “oh hey, just to make sure you know I’m still here I’m gonna make your neck hurt and then I’m gonna make your ears feel like they’re being forcefully clogged up. Have a great day!!”.........

Guess I’m gonna go research what’s happening with hormones in my body on day 18. 

🙄🙄

How’s everyone else today? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am actually having a good day. I can hardly believe it. Its been months since i had a good day. Apart from spotting just a week after my last period I actually feel 'normal'. Im not getting my hopes up though. Ive done that before only to have peri throw her usual pile of symptoms at me AGAIN.

Just take a deep breatb, tell yourself you have been here before.

You haven't died. You're not going to. It will pass. All your crazy symptoms are peri trying to scare you. Dont let her win!

Try and have a good day. Hugs to you x

• Posted

That’s what I keep  telling myself! Now those little tremor things are starting. Different little microscopic like muscle spasms. I hate those. I’ve heard a lot of women talk about them as well. 
  • Posted

Ahhhh your funny Lol, make me laugh glad you had good days I look forward to mine too, crawly scrap had on the skin makes you scratch all hormones messing around giving s field day.
  • Posted

Well you and I were on the same schedule, but day 14 I started spotting and haven’t stopped. My nipples are so tender I want to scream. Hot burning feet and overall feeling crappy. 

I’m sure you are now sorry you asked. lol!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.