Anexity

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have the last week been really good with my anexity not feeling as tense achy worrying hardly but since Sunday when my parents left to go on there holiday for 17 days I got really bad again. I think this is because I see my mum every day speak to her on the phone at least 3 times a day we are very close and she is like my best friend too. Does anyone else get like this if there close to someone? I feel so sad keep going lightheaded and my anxiety has come back again so bad. It's hard to speak to them as there 8 hours behind were they are. Any advice to keep busy would be great??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rebecca. Sorry you are having a tough time at the moment since your parents went away. I don't have much advice I'm afraid but I do know how you feel. When my husband sometimes goes away with work on business only for two or three days at a time, my anxiety always gets worse. All my symptoms kick in and go into over drive. They tend to settle down when I know he is on the plane home or has landed.

I suppose trying to keep busy is the best advice I can offer but also that your parents will be back soon, even though I'm sure the days might be dragging for you. I'm glad the last week had been good for you though, hopefully you'll be back to feeling good again in no time.

• Posted

Thank you so much Helen for replying to me. It's doesn't help either as if have to have a emergency filling in my tooth tomorrow as it broke off at the weekend when eating a sandwich so am worrying about that. I just hope they go very quick whilst there away. Am off work myself as I had no child are for my son whilst my parents are away so hopefully the sun will stay shining and we can get out as we are lucky we live on a coast were there is beautiful beaches. Thank u again for replying to my message. Good to know am not the only one who suffers xx
  • Posted

Oh that's annoying about your tooth, it will be ok though. How old is your son? I have three young children so they keep be busy but sometimes when my anxiety is really bad even doing stuff with the children can't keep my mind off things. Lucky you living on the coast, I envy you 😄, I love the beach. x
  • Posted

i no it is hard but you need to be around people i hide myself away but when i push myself to go to work it isnt so bad as it seems but its like taking baby steps and think this isnt go to beat me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.