Anexity seems to last all day

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had blood tests done and all come back as being fine everytime they do they say I am struggling with my Anexity again. Is Anexity where you feel light headed all the time feel like catching your breath, yawning all the time sad I'm finding now there coming on me for no reason when not even feeling like I'm worrying about anything. I can't even go to the cinema or out and about without it trigging is this really what anexity is like?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi danielle

Your symptoms does sound like anxiety there are hundreds of symptoms.

Have you spoke to you gp re medication ot therapy?

A lot of the time with anxiety its just trying to learn to live with it and control

it through meditation and exercise and eating well

It sucks but there is no quick fix

• Posted

Thank you for replying. The doctor has given me Citalopram 20mg but I've been hoping I could try and get over this without  taking tablets. Lucky I am a runner so whilst doing that it  takes my mind off the attacks I'm getting.  Just after a  run on the weekend, was shopping with him and all this faint feeling started and just felt I couldn't catch my breath sad  it's very scary I keep thinking there is something wrong with me but if all bloods ok then I guess I need to accept this is anexity.  
    • Posted

It is the anxiety, I did not believe it until I came on this forum and started reading other peoples experiences, I get dizzy whooshing in my ears nausea tight heavy chest pain in my upper back pins and needles all over my body the list goes on and on I went to and e twice because I thought I was dying, its still in the back of my head even though I have had test done, but you just have to try and push throughbiggrin
    • Posted

I keep thinking to my self well I am ok when I am doing something to take my mind off it so therefore it has to be anexity. I am just really worried about taking tablets for it but then again if it gets rid of it then I guess I need too. Thank you for your advice smile 
  • Posted

Hi there. It's quite hard to believe that anxiety can cause of those symptoms but it can and does. I've been suffering with anxiety since last November and it's been absolutely dreadful. I'm now on Trazodone and propanalol which haven't kicked in yet so my symptoms are horrific - breathless, lightheaded, pins and needles, feeling sick, ears hissing, the list is endless. My anxiety came on overnight and I pray that one morning I wake up and it's gone. You're not only - try and stay positive. My next step is CBT?? Im hopeful.
  • Posted

This does sound like anxiety, it can come in several different forms. If you need any help, post on this forum or feel free to send me a PM!

Good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.