Anexity worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi there im a 24 year old male with a baby on the way and getting married next year I'm seeking to find out if anyone has went through this. First of all,it's like I need to force out a burp and it doesn't feel like a real one all the time and I get headaches and tooth pain at the back. On the left side of jaw sometimes I clench my teeth the hither realm worried I have some type of cancer 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yeah when my anxiety starts acting up the 1st thing I feel like is I have gas that won't come out or like I have to poop and then it freaks me out and I stress over it freaking me out so much it gives me a head ache so I freak out more it's just a vicious cycle... some things that help me staying away from soda and greasy foods..drive king water but bot to much cause it Will bloat me and turn it into the same thing.. I dint know what causes but I have read a few places on the net that say trapped gas directly links to anxiety you could also try some gas x it helps when it's too stuck
    • Posted

Thanks it's just when i drink I usualy burp but it's notnhappning it's as if it's stuck there just worried incase it was something more serious and a feel is if a cant take a big breath
    • Posted

How long has this been going on? Have you seen a doctor? Oh another thing that seemed to help me shake a burp or gas loose was a walk about half a mile usually stemmed to do the trick
    • Posted

Yeah been going on for a week or two a few weeks back I fote I had a brain tumour went to my doctor 4 times said I don't and I have aniexity then went for a eye test so that ruled that out. Them starting getting these symptoms as if I'm getting trapped burps all the time maybe me diet and I'm slightly overweight lol
  • Posted

You have a lot of life changes going on. Not surprising it would bring on anxiety. Im assuming you went to the dentist and checked on your oral care. Then after you have had a full dental check, if nothing was found you get a physical with a gp. Anxiety can produce lots of oddities but  tmj issues, which you are noting in symptoms, or any dental issue can be fixed rather quickly with a soft splint mouthgaurd or dental procedure. A tmj maxillary surgeon are very good for making soft splint to sleep in and there are a very few over the counter but the fit wont be accurate. Cancer wouldnt produce the symptoms you noted. 
  • Posted

In terms of your cancer fears that would be health anxiety. Get an audibook on cbt for anxiety can you can learn how anxiety works and tricks and methods to deal with it.  A god diet and lots of exercise would be very benificial to you as well. Im wondering when these symptoms are started and if it based on the baby on the way or getting married or both. Life changes can and do trigger a lot of anxiety. It can also end up being the most wonderful and gratifying experiences in your life as long as you want to be married. Youd be a father no matter what as the baby is and always will be your child and love. 
    • Posted

Thank you for commenting think it is jut anxiety taking over just feel as if I'm getting a new symptom like can't feel as if my breath is short or can't take a big breath ext dunno if it could be gerd my doctor said it would be that or anxiety
  • Posted

Anxiety will heighten during all life changes. Keep that in mind. Learn CBT so you have the tools and resource to face the anxiet properly. You have a lot of life changing things going on. May they be wonderful, but right now maybe it feels overwhelming and its manifesting with all these symptoms and negative thoughts. Fear of the unkniwn. You definetly want your child to have good strong coping mechanism so if you learn them now you can be a great examole for your children too. Its a win win situatiin, the first six years of a childs life they are in a beta mindset, their minds are like soonges and they learn what they grow up in and see which cooing mechanism if their oarents greatly imoact their own coping skills. So a fantastic idea to kearn cbt and mind body healing meditatiins for yourself it will also be past down through the generations ahead of you. Not trying to sound corny but you cant teach a child or yourself something you dont understand or know yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.