Aniexty / derealization...

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello, just looking for support. i am 23 years old suffering with depersonlization, aniexty, depression and derealization.

its been 2 years and i am suffering badly

these are my symptoms

dont feel real

question reality

question if im making all of this up in my head

paranoid

fear of being crazy

no sense of self

mom looks like a stranger to me

spacedd out , high drunk feeling

can anyone relate

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

yes I can relate to most of those. its like I experience and out of body experience. its not a good feeling. feel like Im going crazy all the time.

• Posted

yes I can relate to most of those. its like I experience and out of body experience. its not a good feeling. feel like Im going crazy all the time.

• Posted

• Posted

ugh yes! one day i was talking to my boss and all of a sudden, she just didnt look the same. like she was a different person or i didnt recognize her. hard to explain. I also question reality and wonder what the purpose of life is and if we are really even "real!" if that makes sense. I try to distract myself by doing things I enjoy. ive recently taken up selling Colorstreet nails haha. Im having fun with it, even with nit making many sales lol. i hope u feel better soon. I know right now it probably feels like you are never going to feel normal or happy again, but you will! i think my hormones had a lot to do with my anxiety. i take vitamin D3 now and prescription drugs. not proud of it, but hey! Cant live the way i was! Constantly in fear! keep me updated and i am here if you ever need to talk or need some advice. I am a long time anxiety sufferer.

• Posted

hello thanks for your response!

did the meds help with your derealization at all????

i also try to distract myself with work and reading books

• Posted

Hi catigirl24690, I would advise you take up a protective stance. When you feel down and your alone, use it to fight back at your depression and issues. This will help motivate you more. Also you can look up some karate moves to practice at home. This kinda exercise will help get the blood flowing and change mood. Material Arts has been used through out history as stress training. The moves and skills you do such as punching and kicking and out bursts going i i i i i i i when doing it helps leave out the stress of anger or w/e it is bothering you. Also practicing this helps you feel safer with yourself and more strong. This should help you very well into coming out of your issues feeling more secure and strong from within.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.