Ankle ligament reconstruction surgery with Tendon

Posted , 3 users are following.

Have anyone here had Ankle ligament reconstruction surgery with Tendon from nearby muscle?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm scheduled to this surgery towards the end of the month. Worried about it. Doctor said 5 weeks on cast

• Posted

5 weeks in a cast sounds about right. I think after my ankle ligament reconstruction I was in a cast for a total of 6 weeks.
    • Posted

I was six weeks in cast, actualy no worry for cast... Its manageable. How old are you? Im almost at end of week 8, now...
    • Posted

I’m 31, so we are near. I started walking, No problem siting or in bed, BUT horrible pain when walking, But almost everyone is telling me this normal and it will disappear soon.

• Posted

Defenetly, I hope is not that bad.. good luck on hope you get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.