Ann Conroy - FB Support Group

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, just wondering if anyone is on this age and if it is active ? it appears to be the biggest group for UK sufferers and really want to engage with other sufferers who may have been treated at the same hospital I am out and think this may be the best chance.

I am in several other facebook groups and have asked but only so far found one other patient and they were treated by a different NS.

I sent a join request to this page several weeks ago but it has not been accepted so just wondered if anybody knew how acticve it was ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I must admit this is the best one I have been on for getting replies about other people's experiences.
    • Posted

thanks..not found anyone on here yet treated at same hospital but the responses ive had have been informative and helpful
  • Posted

I've heard it takes a while to get approved because the admins don't check it enough.

• Posted

Which hospital is treating you?
    • Posted

Currently under coventry UHCW
  • Posted

\\\hi htcg,

Try Ben Friend FB, I never deal with fb why don't you call them, the nurse seems very helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.