Annoying BV

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I've suffered for two years now a whole lot of waisted money at the Dr. (Stop) don't give them anymore. I didn't want to say anything here until I was sure well it's be well over a month and NO more BV it came with prayer, patience, pro-biotics and boric acid. Ladies I've followed here for a year and took what I could. At night place 1 biotics in vaginally for 10 days. Only use acid if smell is much to much and use it in the morning. Take your biotics orally as well along with vitamin d too. This is all I did. I read here and followed and it worked. Also once you've finish continue orally to keep levels intact. Much love

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's officially been a year since I stopped wasting money at the doctors office and I've been trying to figure out my issue as well. I've never tried boric acid. Do you mind telling me exactly which bottles brand you used for that and probiotics and type of vitamin d? Did you switch eating habits, laundry detergent, and soaps as well?

• Posted

Yes ma'am I've done it all and will still stick with it. I only use dove none scent and I only use sensitive detergent for panties only. Wash separately. Ladies I'll be glad to post the actual brand the boric accid is the pink bottle it's good. If you have symptoms there gone like within a couple of hours after use. I'll be back at home tomorrow so I'll post. Oh and guess what. I'm actually truly excited and nervous at the same time so I'm out of town at a hotel and I just took a bath. I wanted so bad. I haven't had a bath in over a year only showers 🚿 ladies this to contribute to the bad bacteria so imma keep close watch. I sorta think I should do an insert but then if I did that I wouldn't know if it was triggered so imma just pray.

• Posted

I tried everything and gave up spending money as well...however I didnt stop researching as you are doing yourself...I mean you cant give up completely because your still looking for that "cure!" My BV has been gone approximately 2 months and what cured me was Viatmin D3 all by itself. I was extremely defiencient. I found a link between Viatmin D defiecient and BV. I know I am not the only one that vitamin D3 cured thier BV so its worth a try. (and a simple blood test by your doc to confirm if your lacking it) but you can start taking it either way. good luck. smile

• Posted

Thanks Mollie. Yes every time I get a notification about a cure I run to the page and screenshot and save it to my phone. I'm too afraid to douche but I've seen that that's the cure for some women. I've seen vitamin d3 is the cure for others but fortunately my blood results were all normal and I tried to take them anyway but it didn't give me any results. The only thing that helps me keep the smell away is inserting probiotics in my vagina. It just really sucks knowing that, I'm only hiding the problem and not fixing it. I went vegan and one of the month when I was strict I noticed less issues, then I may have slipped up and added junk food in there somehow but it was back. I've also read that turmeric pills help so I'm going to try that and I'll also get the boric acid she mentioned above.

• Posted

Your right my vitamin d level was extremely low as why I take the vitamins however that was it alone. So here you go. I took RAW PROBIOTICS WOMEN by (garden life) and super bio D-3. I only insert the biotic at night along with orally. Only use the acid if your having symptoms. Hope this helps
  • Posted

What pro biotic did u use for the vagina? Also is it the same one u took by mouth?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.