another chance

Posted , 2 users are following.

been suffering from deprsion real bad since june.the withdrawls from venafaxaline.had to be put on another medicine like it.it was such a emergency that i had terrible thoughts about suicide.this is day to of taking pristiq and starting to feel better.i havent felt any more sucidal thoughts.these medicines are powerful.i was tooken off the venafaxline to fast.it was done in a matter of four days.i was on this drug for 17years.it sent me major depression.i have learned you have to withdrawl gradually

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I withdrew over the period of a year but it made no difference and as you know I have been off for 2 months and still going thruigh hell with withdrawals
    • Posted

i couldnt hang on any longer.i had to do something.or it would of been my life.thats how serious it got.i hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Well it sounds like you done the right thing. I have got some diazipam in the cupboard but every time I go to get one I get this voice in my head saying no don't so they are out in the dustbin now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.