Another day, when will it end

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok & managing to get through the day/night. I'm here again to vent, this scary woozy sensation along with other seemingly unrelenting peri crap is really getting to me, will it all end? feels like it's here to stay ย gggrrrr sad last couple of mornings I've woken early with some sort of horrible anxiety feelings OMG! am I going to die.....silently yelling "I've had enough!" I won't include the expletives I ranted LoL just want to be normal again. Ok, vent over...take care ladies & keep well.

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi to all you lovely menopausal ladies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, I would like to add a comment or two, since starting my monthly salary at the age of about 13 I have struggled, the worst two weeks out of every four, ย and it's carried on I am now 51, don't have bleeds and haven't for about 3 years now, I have been told that I suffer with anxiety, depression, bi polar, social anxiety, been on about 20 different anti depressants throughout my life, CBT help groups psychiatrist, psychologist, hospital, non have worked, developed hypothyroidisum at the same time as starting meno, 3stone weight gain came off hrt was not doing me any favours in fact it made things worse, and lost 4 stone, people say I look good, but all I see is a flushed middle aged can't say woman because I can't remember ever feeling like a woman, I take sertraline at night 100mcg, and diazepam as and when needed, I hope this all stops soon, I want my life and me back.

have a lovely day ladies, and if in UK the sun is shining lots of vit d. ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜€๏ธ

• Posted

Hi! I agree if it helps take it we have to be able to function ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm on the UK it was a beautiful day yesterday even got a slight tan while working in the garden! ๐Ÿ˜œ & it's raining today ๐Ÿ˜• you have a good day xx
    • Posted

Hi hope you're doing ok & keeping well. Everyday can feel like a battle & yes, I want this to stop so I can be normal again. For me HRT isn't possible, I'm on BP meds, have tried some natural remedies but now only take multi b vitamins. All the best, take care. Enjoy the sunshine, where I am in Oz it's cold n dreary.ย 
  • Posted

Hi Bobbins

I feel the same as you...its never ending..you have your good days an your bad...I have my occasional rants as u do lol..but im trying to accept it as its only our bodily sensations doin the wild thing...we are perfect in every way....I dont take no medications wat so ever I refuse to as I dont want my mind being ne more loopy then it already is...I pray an take one day at a time... just letting it subside in its own way... but you have a good sense of humour an you will beat this๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š we all will...... these ladies on here are awsum for support an advice...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š take care ...ps just to let u know im from aussie too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Posted

Luvly way to put things. Have a sense of humour if you can. Although some days thats hard lolbiggrin Hoping all you ladies have a better day today

God bless you all xx

• Posted

Hi Lorna how are you? like a monkey in a tree....I'm hanging in there LoL just taking each day as it comes waiting for everything to settle down n stop. Gladย I decided to join this group, all the ladies here are great & it's comforting to know you can vent all that ails & share experiences. The advice/ suggestions etc are very helpful. Take care smile
    • Posted

Yes these beautiful ladies/men on here are so wonderful an it's good to share what we are all going thru.... It just gets us by knowing we ain't alonelolย .....take careย 
    • Posted

๏ธhi Michelle... I can see your point an yes your right it is hard๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I find my self not coping at times.... But as us strong woman do we carry on thru out the day an everyday bekos that's ย just us fighters!!!!!! So together we will all beat this๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€have a great week an God bless yous all... Thanks michelle๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
    • Posted

Morning Lorna

Thanks for your kind words. Yes you are right us women are fighters. We carry on no matter how bad we feel. I really feel to write a book to prepare women for this stage in our lives. It just hits you and knocks you off your feet. Im so very thankful for all the women on here that are so open and honest. I pray for you and all the other ladies that when we reach the other side we will be so much better and stronger for It.

Praying you have a blessed day without too many peri symptoms

• Posted

At least my four daughters will be prepared they are watching me go through it every daybiggrin
    • Posted

Thank u heaps michelle for your prayers๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ its a blessing that we can come on here without being ridiculed or judged...๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขquite the opposite actually everyone on here is full of advice an support an have empathy towards others that are going thru some form of mental illness...we are so blessed with beautiful wonderful ladies in this forum...an il have first dibs into your book ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ it will be worth writing...take care may gods blessings be upon you an this forum๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    • Posted

Thank you and Gods blessings to you also biggrin praying all of us have a better day today. Ive just finished work and feeling quite fatigued and yes the dreaded palpitations are back!!!

But onwards and upwards. I will try hard not to focus on them. Easier said than done lol.

Take care xx

• Posted

I understand where you are coming from. I am post menopause and have been having a lot of palpitations durring the day even when I am walking and exercising the palpitations start in. I am so disturbed by this i just vent and cry at times wishing it will go away. Just a horrible feeling with these palpitations and they can't pick them up on an EKG or an ecocardigram either so what else can I do. Then yesterday i felt some anxieties after having an interview felt like I was going to pass out just want it to stopย sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.