Another hard night

Posted , 7 users are following.

Can't sleep due to anxiety. Such a bummer! What are your guys most common anxiety symptoms? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences and see if it is similar. I usually get heart palpitations, lump in my throat, often I feel it's hard to breathe and my chest will hurt. I don't even be able to talk because I feel it's taking all my air and I'm short of breath!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Heyy, all those things seem pretty common with anxiety as scary as they might be! i get those too! 

last night for the first time ever though i felt very very sick, i actually wanted to vomit as i thought that would make me feel better, it always freaks me out when i get a new symptom i also struggle at night thinking my arms and mainly legs have gone numb and heavy, i get blurred vision ALL the time too, it drives me mad

do you get any of these things too?

• Posted

Oh yes, definitely! Especially the blurred vision. That one drives me bonkers! I always feel extremely nauseous during an attack. I hate it, it makes me even more anxious than before!
  • Posted

My problem is I seem to concentrate just on one symptom and all other problems seem to be caused by the first problem I always think I'm really ill the doctors  just haven't found it yet  and I spend my day everyday thinking that I won't see my kids grow up      You guys are the only people I tell this too because you guys are the only people that understand.  Hope you get what you need from all of us 

god speed xxxx

• Posted

Hi Scruffy,

nice to see you on how you coping (silly question) no better this end more tests all over Easter all clear so no further forward,

yes we do all help one another I think,so we must carry on supporting each other.

Love

joan

• Posted

Hi Joan 

I'm a little fed up today fed up feeling miserable trying to be happy and feeling guilty because I'm feeling scared of my so called illness so vicious cycle anyway please I hope your symtons are a little better today and that like me you at least try and smile a few times xx

• Posted

Hi

like you say trying to smile still got side pain but been assured after ctc scan and ultra sound no stones so suggest I go to pain clinic

have done that gave me a tens machine for my back does nothing so just see if they come up with anything else.try to cheer up I know easier said than done,I am here for you.

love joan

• Posted

For me I get dizzy, shaky and nausea, so much so that I struggle to eat - anyone else?
    • Posted

yes i get this too! i get very shaky! and dizzy, nausea is a new one for me but ive started getting this too!
    • Posted

Hi Courtney

I shake all through my body I have got Essential Tremor but that's in the head don't know if that is spreading through other parts it is not suppose to but who knowes.

• Posted

Hello! I use to suffer from extreme vertigo and dizziness when I went to bed. I would also jerk myself awake cos I thought I was dying. It will all pass. Look inside, find your peace. Write down how you feel and how you would like things to change and then believe in those changes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.