Another new one!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

I started a month ago and have just got back from the docs this morning and have lost 11kg in the first month, doc was positively jumped around the room in happiness and I stood there a little dumbfounded. I feel no different! Clothes feel no different. But hey, I am sure the docs scales don't lie :wink:

Have been following you all for the past month. I have been sticking to 30 to 40 g of fat a day and have never eaten such a varied diet! I am a former Slimming World member and always championed that but I would always plateau and get dispondent and give up, or could not afford it and give up. Now I am eating all sorts! as long as I watch the fat :D

I know I wont lose as much next month, but its a good start.

Nice to meet you all.

Bee x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well done Beebird, that's an amazing amount to lose.
  • Posted

Welcome Bee! wow fantastic start x
  • Posted

Hiya bee, nice to meet you! 11kg woww lol Fab

C u around

sian

• Posted

Welcome and WELL DONE just 1kg is a bag of sugar and you've lost loads :D
  • Posted

That's so exciting, I only started today - hope I do as well as you!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.