another one of those days..

Posted , 6 users are following.

i thought today was going to be an okay day.. being christmas and all.. i tried to trick myself to being a jolly happy person like most people but it’s just not working. it’s just another depressing day. more depressed than usual, feeling lonelier than ever and hurting so much.. from the suicidal thoughts to everyone around me today has just been the worst. it’s gonna be another one of those nights i spend weeping, i wish i could erase every thought i am having from my mind but they just keep coming. i wish everything would just stop.. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi mariah2410,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Maria  I do hope you are feeling a bit better today  you are not alone .. I am to feeling like you but without the suicidal thoughts I no how lonely this can be am here if you want to chat xxxxx

• Posted

Mariah I am so sorry the pain must be unbearable sometimes. Do you have a doctor that you could go and talk to? What about a friend or relative? No matter how you feel you are worth getting help and feeling better. There is help out there and you shouldn’t feel so bad during the holidays. But I know where your coming from because the holidays are bad for me too. I cry a lot and I’m depressed most of the time my meds were just changed so it will take time to feel better. It is a week day and the doctors offices are open please go even if you go to an urgent care facility they will help you. Please go and get help so that you will feel better.

Much love

• Posted

Hi Mariah. So sorry that you are so down. Have you been to your GP and him him know how you are feeling? Have you tried an antidepressant?  I have had therapy and been on antidepressants and have had great results. Am sure that I would not have the life that I do now. Let me know what you think of these ideas. Diane 
    • Posted

Hi Aldiane glad you doing ok ,,what's Meds you on    I am stuggling daily with depression so lonely and sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.