Another world

Posted , 13 users are following.

Just observing the world today, and how everyone interacts and is full of 'normal'..

doing, playing, eating, talking, carrying on.

I know weve gone over this many times, but i just cant get over how 'not a part' of this world i feel.

I personally feel lik'e im being haunted. my rational mind of course knows its all in my mind/hormones..

but my head is in another place, another space, like ive been abducted or something.

and not by very nice aliens...

ive had a few good days, but anything sets me into a tailspin of anxiety, darkness ..all emotionally based and completely irrational. (at least im aware that its irrational and not real)

My coping skills get low whether its from lack of sleep or something thats happened with my boys, or something serious.. i get scared and go into survival mode..i think of my boys, and how i need to press on, and how they deserve the whole me, and are not getting that.

im  fearful i cant keep going,and 

invariably..i keep going.

just shouting out from 'menospace' to say hi..to you great ladies.

xoxox

6 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am so glad I found this forum..I too get the strange head feeling , like im in my own little bubble looking out on a normal world .. it does clear somtimes and i feel like myself but doesnt last long ..everday things i didnt think twice about 2 months ago like shopping and driving feels like a real mission at the moment
    • Posted

Hi Samantha!  I hate that my head does not feel clear.  I was chatting on the phone with a friend yesterday and when I hung up...I was thinking  ...did I just talk to her?  Did I sound weird??  Was I babbling??? Sooo sick of this 😡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.