Anus bumps

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have recently had bumps around my anus they itch so I take hot showers. Will they go away on there own ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should go to a doctor to have them checked. I had bumps too and what they were was a abcess. They would bleed sometimes staining my underwear. The doctor thought they were bed sores from sitting too long. But when he poked them, blood and pus came out and he had to compacted them.

Originally he thought I should sit in a sitz bath. It is device that sits over the toilet and hot water, to try to burst them or it they reoccur. But I was unable to purchase it.

The two I have are still there and it's been 2 months. But they don't bleed anymore.But if I sit too long, they hurt.

Sitting too long means playing a game on my phone, especially in a wheelchair or any hard chair.

It is better to find out if they are harmless than to endure the pain. It can be embarrassing to see a doctor, but they could get worse.

Good luck.

• Posted

Hi Jimmy,

​Hope your ok my suiggestion would be that you go and see your Doctor as he/she is the expert.

​They wil take a look and offer their medical advice, as this will then stop you worrying hope it goes well for you.

​Have you read my feedback on here with regards to my problem.

Thanks Clive [ Birmingham UK ]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.