Anxieties up and down

Posted , 4 users are following.

My anxieties have been up and down since i was on an antibiotic for a boil on my buttocks last week. My heart rate was at a 117 and my blood pressure was a little high. 

Tomorrow i have an interview and i am anxious about that too. 

My antibiotics stopped today well last night was the last one i took. 

Also i am in menopause and being off my One A Day multivitamin for menopause because of the antibiotic my symptoms came back with being restless and having trouble sleeping. 

Does any body relate to this and can you give me some advice 

Elizabeth question

1 like, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

feeling any better today?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Elizabeth, your menopause symptoms are restlessness? In other words you can't sit still or you have to pace the floors? That sounds like me, but I'm not in menopause. They have checked to serif possibly I was in peri menopause, but they say no. My testosterone is about 5 points high and when my period gets near my anxiety is horrible
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Any infection or inflammation in your body will raise you vitals.so dont worry about that. Is the boil better?I'm in your change of life stage too.we dont bounce back as quickly anymore. Ive been battling tinnitus pulsing in my ears the past four days and praying it calms down myself.it will in time but i am hoping within a few days it goes away.(fromtmj) Very anxiety producing. Are you on a b complex? Being restless before an interview following an infection seems normal to be honest. Hormones change the rules and how our bodies function. Having anxiety to begin with stinks but added menapause makes the ride a bit more rocky. I thought after menapause came it all would go smooth again, but im hearing otherwise. Everyone jokes the body just isnt the same anymore. Good luck on your interview
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

they appear like symptons of anxiety I take medication but if you dont want to go down that route try Bachs rescue remedy its a liquid completely natural and you can take it as often as you like, I have just had bloods done to see if im going through the menapause because I feel it may be contributing to my levels of anxiety 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I do take medication i take lorazepam generic for ativan 3 times a day, i take 25mg of zoloft, plus lamotrigine 25mg p;us trazadone50mg for sleep. I feel that it could have been the antibiotic that gave me the jitters and made me feel weird and being sick with that boil on my buttocks 

Then having shots in the butt to lance off the boil 

I was under a lot of stress last week plus running a fever too 

Elizabeth

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up