anxiety ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

As you know am stopping smoking and since I have been feel tired a lot I have patches and spray can stopping smoking have this affect I know it can bring out you anxiety a bit but that don't bother me any more I let it do its own thing I call him sid lmao

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Lol well hi Paul and Sid...I'm only happy to meet one of you. The imposter can sling its hook. 

I'm a bit jumpy and can't sit still today....I'd give mine a name but at this minute it would be a very horrible swear word lol

It getting to the point that I can carry on with it too...like it's there but it doesn't frighten me like before. I do however feel like I'm as wired as a box of frogs smile

• Posted

Oh yea man , I nearly got hooked on smoking myself ,but quit it cold turkey thank goodness I'm hard headed and didn't go back.

Anxiety from what I've learned covers just about anything your mind can produce . The king of it all is fear.

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO REMAIN STRONG .No doubt about it ,things will be rough ,however the end result is great. 

Drink lots of water, eat good, no alcohol no smoking.

Let your body adjust on its own time ,anxiety just might be its way for it to get used to not having the smoke.

Keep strong . I'm praying for you right now !. 

• Posted

Oh I gave up smoking 12 months ago...didn't touch a single drag....Then 8 week ago I had a cig......ahhhhhh well. I will try again when I'm feeling better xx
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for you help it's just annoying I have stopped before that's when I didn't have anxiety then join the army then started again lol . Just feel tired a lot but ill be fin and sid can do 1 I don't listen to him lol haha I know it's sid ball busting lol I have been getting sharp pains in my head I use to get it a lot but I think that's with coughing a lot with this bloody cold don't help lol I'm a fighter so ill live thanks again 
    • Posted

Sharp pains are anxiety related too but can also be side effects of medication xx
    • Posted

Not on medication, I get sharp stomach pains as well like I have swallowed glass and it's stabbing hell out of my stomach 
  • Posted

I Stopped Smoking when they took my Gall Bladder out they had me on a Morphine PCA Machine with a Ketamine infushion the Horse tranquillizer reset my Brain Reseptors OFF when i left Hosp i had No cravings at all and never took it up again saved all the money an bought a new goldwing 1800cc bike GPS ,6 Stacker Air Baf Reverse AM,FM Radio so Stop Smoking Now ?
    • Posted

Nice 1 sounds cool to save all that money but wish I had money lmao
    • Posted

G,Day i would rather be Broke and have my Health Back than have a Lot of Money if you have Cancer Money will Not Help you money helps but it,s not all about Money give me my Health Back first Thanks .
    • Posted

.yeah I guess but nothing in this world is for free but I get were your coming from
  • Posted

I totally agree.

People where going on and on about how mirtazapine makes you gain loads of weight and I'm thinking " give me rolls if fat,I don't care,just give me back my sanity"!!! The most important thing in my life is my son and being there for him so I don't care about money...looks..weight...It means nothing. My son means everything so if these tablets make me gain 5 st,I dint care.

Still wish the munchies would arrive though because I was promised them. Week 7 and they still not arrived grrrrr smile!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.