anxiety?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone have constant back tension, chest pain and disorientation like everyday? Im trying to cope but its becoming a bit much!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I had disorientation everyday along with neck and back pain. It seems to all be easing down now. A lot if it is tension I think and because we are constantly holding ourselves in a kind of stiff braced position xx
  • Posted

I know it's hard I am dealing with some bad stuff right now myself.

And you can ask me anything about anxiety symptoms because I have everyone plus in the book.

you can have soooooo many symptoms when it comes to anxiety and yes chest pains and tighness back tention all that is included.

• Posted

Yes pooney I get all this am going for a massage tonight to have my back loosen but like the first poster said we hold our selfs in all kind of ways and places with anxiety
  • Posted

Chest pains every day - a new strange one everyday - making me frustrated! Not sure if its related to eating or my anxiety!
    • Posted

Its scary! My upper back is tight n the middle of my chest feels like someone punched me in it!
  • Posted

Yes, I get the feeling like my chest is sore or bruised like - hard to describe
  • Posted

I have learned to let go and let God. God will heal you in his time. Just except the anxiety and change the way you think. Its a habit . You have to change the habit. It takes time and there are setbacks but you can do it. I suffered severely, lost weight, tried medicine and felt out of control and a prisioner of my own thoughts. But now I don't question my anxiety levels all day and don't think about how I feel. I replace it with positive thinking, prayer, faith and stay busy. Good luck .
    • Posted

i'll second that positive thinking is the way forward...i've suffered for 21 years and no amount of tablets make a blind bit of difference,its a hard fact to accept but it is true.My heartbeats and chest pains have never ever got any easier with tablets and i've tried everything.
    • Posted

Is that the only symptom or do you have other symptoms that are anxiety?

I don't understand meds not helping.

I took paxil for years and it really helped me.

I just think they aren't good for us and we should try to go natural as muchas possible.

If you aren't getting releif maybe you should have your heart checked.

have Doctors given you a stress test?

• Posted

i've had my heart checked,24 hour monitor,everything is fine.

i get all the symptoms for anxiety...palpitations,racing heartbeat,vomiting,tingling in my arms,tightness in my chest,insomnia,irritability etc..had my first panic attack 20 years ago and have never been right since,before that time i never ever had any problems with my nerves,no bad childhood,nothing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.