Anxiety?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone get to where they just did something, but it feels like it was hours ago? Its hard to explain. I just feel like there's something horribly wrong I just don't get whats going on. I have constant dizziness (fuzzy vision, disoriented feelings) I feel like I'm not here and my head just feels fuzzy, numb, very odd. I was diagnosed with Labyrinthitis but I've been feeling this way on and off since the beginning of February. Someone help me out here.. I'm going crazy sad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've had lab for 6 years on and off. It started from a cold bug. It's awful. The scarest time of my life and what also caused this anixtey to worsen for me. Ibe got cold at the moment so I'm stuck in bed like I'm on a ship. Swaying and csnt move my head. It's awful thing. Mine settled then soon as I get a bug it flares up as i have a weakness there. When mine starts I feel numb and not here and lose perception of things. It's not nice at all. I've been ent lots for tests. They say it does improve over time and to keep carrying on as normal. If it's too much I take to bed. They say most lab eases up 3 months onwards. So hopefully yours starts to ease soon.make sure u eat and drink plenty and good amount of sleep. thry dsy anixty and vertigo come hand in hand to be fair. My anixty been settled latley but I'm nervous wreck tbis week since my vertigo kicked off from this cold. My head thinks allsorts and I feel like I'm not here think it's like Dan said derilizarion. I've been suffering with it too. Dont worry tho it does ease up. As for your lab if after 3 months no improvement as to be referred to ent for the tests on your ear etc. For now take it easy and try think positive. it's hard I know as in I'm the same but it'd it's one of this those things that take time.
  • Posted

I actually looked up both depersonalization and derealiaztion or how ever you spell it and it freaked me out more. Last night was one of the nights I actually got sleep or a decent amount at least. I'm trying not to think or read about anything anymore. Its scary and I think it is making me worse. The doctor told me to try lexapro 5 mg a day. I'm super nervous to start trying an ssri but if I have to then I have to I guess. I just don't want to feel like a zombie or have bad side effects. Its scary.
    • Posted

I get it and IRS bloody awful !!!!! Scary. I'm bit better then I was. Its easy to say but we have to try not to feed the fear x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.