Anxiety?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I have anxiety or what at least is anxiety on a daily basis.

Depersonalization

Dizziness

Lightheaded

Trouble sleeping

Eye floaters

Blurry vision

Night blindness

Head pressure

I thought that most of the pressure in my head was my sinuses and such.

Just the feeling all in all that nothing is real, bouts of crying randomly and then getting super angry and irritated.

Now that I had just moved 2000 miles away from family with my fiance and unborn child it has gotten a little worse. I got here last night after driving since Friday morning, and right when I tried to sleep I was sick to my stomach and horrible anxiety, felt very nervous and anxious. Stomach was in knots, ibs, and frequent urination. Wakes me up if i fall asleep, and keeps me up. I just want to know if anyone can give me any tips, if anyone has gone through it, and how long it could last..

I just want things to get better and get on with my life.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh no that sounds like a lot sad how old are you? Symptoms of anxiety can be very powerful (trust me... I've been there) but with endurance you can get over it. Have you moved away from your fiancé because of work? Have you consulted a psychiatrist, or psychologist/therapist?
    • Posted

No my fiance is with me, we moved closer to her family and left farther from mine. It's like everytime I'm away from my house or something for a whIle I get this way. I'm 25.
  • Posted

Its a lot of change but it will all work out fine.your fiance im sure is a very loving person and will love you and care for you. Becoming a father as well so give yourself a break and im sure her parents will help tons with her pregnacy and baby. 
  • Posted

I would try to find a pcp where you're living at asap and see about maybe going and talking to someone could help you since you said you're pregnant. I have horrible anxiety and when I was pregnant with my daughter, I tried my hardest not to take meds even though I was told by many doctors the meds I was on were okay to take after 21 weeks and wouldn't do anything to the baby. Or if you like tea, certain teas are around to help calm you of stress and anxiety. Could look online and see what type of tea is better for you smile keep your chin up. I bet it is stressful and I couldn't imagine what you're going through moving so far away and not being around family now... try to join a club or could always join a gym. Could do their programs that would be safe for you and the baby and you get to meet new people and have some fun as well.
  • Posted

Hey! Im sorry you're feeling this way but I know exactly how you feel. The head pressure is the worse! Im now getting over that particular symptom. I just saw the Neurologist last week and she's sending me for an MRI of my brain to make sure it's nothing serious.....even though, it's most likely due to tension head. And of course, the tension headaches comes from anxiety! I must say that Ive been under a lot of stuff but I've never experienced the head pressure before. Ive experienced the dizziness, eye floaters, insomnia, and depersonalizaion but this was the first time with head pressure and it's been very scary! I'm now getting over the head pressure but still feel it a bit at times. It really had me thinking that I had a brain tumor or something! All I can say is that everything that you're feeling is most likely to anxiety for sure. You'll have to remain as calm as possible because if not, it'll be worse for you and you'll just have panic attacks. Easier said than done, I know, but accepting it for what it is, is the best thing to do and eventually, it will pass. And believe me, it will pass! Keep that in your mind. You have lots going on and you're just trying to adapt. It will get better...trust me. It may not look like it now, but it will get better. I know mine comes from being a full time Medical Assistant, Nursing student, mother of 3 and waiting for our new house to be done with renovation. It's been much! Hang in there my friend! Im here to talk if you like

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.