anxiety ??

Posted , 7 users are following.

daily headaches, loss of appetite, slight chest pains, slight nausea, fatigue, body feels weak, limbs feel weak & internal tremors 😪😪 can anyone relate ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Can relate 100% shae,

Anxiety and Depression have many symptoms.

Go see your doctor for a check up to put your mind at ease.

All the best

• Posted

Yes! Can I give a few thoughts that worked for me? Check with a dr/pharmacy if these work for your medical makeup. 

Daily headaches - mint essential oil, peppermint tea, eat more omega 3s, up your water intake, no caffeine, try to nap or go to bed earlier for a few, limit your sugar, and see a doctor if it’s daily no matter what you do - also ask them about vitamins that may help 

Chest/limb pain - visit your dr to rule things out, exercise, yoga, stretching will reduce limb pain, for me, my pain started from doing things to irritate my back (which can impact many parts of the body since it’s central), maybe  revisit things that support your body and if they work (does your pillow or runners need replacing, do you sleep in an odd position etc)

Slight nausea/loss of apetite - these went hand in hand for me, I tried an anti nausea OTC tablet that really helped (pharmaceutical advice required), also pinpointed my nervousness about a recently discovered food allergy and became more diligent with questions; eventually started eating normally. Also try a bland diet while you work this out (pasta, rice, not much spice or acid),

• Posted

i’ve been going to doctors for years 🙁 at least twice a month. i recently slowed down on going to the doctors this year cause i didn’t really feel symptoms that were too too bad until i started working (i graduated HS last year) 

• Posted

Yes I have a headache every single day, my hands tingle, hands shake, I feel weak all the time. Sometimes I can’t sleep either. rolleyes
  • Posted

I do have everyday headachs neck pain shoulder pain arms and hands tingles and numb and hurt . i feel very weak no energy at all feel dizzy off balanced when i walk or stand anywere. I feel like i have the flu all the time chest pain feel like i cant breath or feel like im choking when im swallowing eating my food . its horriable anxiety sucks!!
  • Posted

Everything you have wrote is everything I suffer with too! It’s 100% anxiety I have been put on medication for it too so I would go and see your gp it’s definitely anxiety xx
  • Posted

I am afraid that I have lymphoma cancer cuz I had a cat scan done on my abdomen and the found some slightly swollen lymph nodes they did a CBC and everything was clear still really scared I just want my mind at ease has any one ever felt this way 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.