Anxiety!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am a registered nurse working in the field of recovery.

I have an anxiety disorder and PTSD but boy do I do well. Well, most of the time. Right now I wish I could sleep and never wake up. This is due to those around me not accepting accountability, not doing their job......

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

well, ok Steve....ya kinda left things hangin there guy!

I presume there's more to this story??

• Posted

so much more but I feel strongly I am not worth anyones time even though I try to get it over on places like this....

• Posted

bugger! I so hate me

• Posted

Just everbody ignore me I am so befuddled

• Posted

I know exactly what you're talking about. People who are at a workplace just to collect a paycheck really irk me no end. It sounds like you're like me - a conscientious worker who does their very best when on the job. These lazy types are sneaky, dishonest and completely incompetent. I feel the same anger you do, but I don't have a clue how to get over it.

• Posted

One of the hardest lessons to learn in the workplace is you have no control over your co workers and how hard and diligently they do their jobs. As long as you do yours, and your bosses know this, this is all you can do.

Once you fully understand this you can let it go and not stress you out. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.