anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 20 yrs old male and I have anxiety I have recently found a little lump just below my armpit no bigger than one of the peas in a pod is it my anxiety playing tricks on me or is it something else I just need a bit of re-assurance im waiting for the dr to phone me as well 

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

I'd go straight to your doctor Paul I don't think it has anything to do with your anxiety, hope all goes well Paul keep me posted 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey paul

Sounds like a lympth node usually come up if fighting an infection its scary i no cause my lympths have come up 2 in neck and one on inner side of my right arm yet i feel ok so im to worried but its not are anxiety def go docs and get checked out and dont prod it as makes them bigger hopefully goes down soon 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

If you have fever thats why it has come up just rest for few days drink lots fluids and see how you go ive seen on so many websites part from scarying my self more that lympth nodes are actually commen and its like 1% it turns out to be cancer your doing right thing by going docs etc but try stay carm i no hard im on your situation so i no just dont prod someone said to me yest 

Cass what are you scared of i said if its cancer they said whats point of worrying about something you cant change worring wont make it disapear and since then i actually feel abit better although still worried not as much x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Probably just a cyst.  No worries, but good you called Dr. Dr. will biopsy some fluid from it and probably send you to a Dermatologist to remove it.  At least that is what they would do on this side of the pond.  He/She will ask if it moves around or causes pain or drains.  These are very common but annoying.  You would not belive the places these suckers show up and then disappear.  Good luck!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up