anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi im new to this iv had anxiety and panic attacks for about 4 months now I get pains in my chest back pains and pains in my arm and find it hard to breathe its been that bad iv had 5 ecgs and blood test if anyone is going through the same thing please reply it would be nice to talk to other people about it

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There are plenty on this site that have experiences similar to yours.  Keep reading the posts on the anxiety group and you will see.

Richard

• Posted

Hi,

Im in the same position, new to anxiety and its a horrible thing. The worst bit about it is the not knowing what is and what isnt! Ive been getting back pain, neck swelling, itching, tittinus, ecgs and all sorts of blood tests all say im normal! Ive been pescribed anti depressants and im trying CBT on friday, have you thought about these options?

Ben

• Posted

Hi I started takeing citroplan but they gave me really bad side affects i didn't really want to be relying on pills but im gonna back to the doctors next week see what they say
  • Posted

I have chest pain all the time, plus head and neck ache, tiredness and numerous other ailments. Really fed up.  Don't do anything much.  My poor husband is fed up. I'm on the waiting list for CBT.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.