anxiety

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi guys and girls I have been going therapy now only been to 2 sessions so far and I have learnt so much ill keep you all posted on what's the most help full... 

Well my therapies has referred me for a course I want to help people like u and me that suffers with anxiety panic and depression it took over my life so much but I'm on the mend there is no up with anxiety it only can come down and that's the good news we all can get back to our old self's...

I know some people are thinking the same thing I thought and is am not anxious why do I still get chest pain and other symptoms the brain doesn't no better it's still trying to defend you still it's on high alert 24/7 it will gradually go once you on the road to recovery the symptoms lesson as you get better and get your mind back on track there is a way out and I'm here to help I help a hand full of people all ready and I want to help more it helps me help you drop me a personal message and I'll see what I can do to help you there is a way out that's what you have to keep telling yourself.....

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

great post
    • Posted

Thank you ill be on here every day to try help every one I can
    • Posted

im in the same boat battled anxiety all my life and come to learnt ways to concur it but any tips are more than welcome..thanks paul 
    • Posted

ur a star paul ill do the same! nice to meet you

julie 

• Posted

Nice to meet you to 

I'm not all about my self I love helping out that's the way I an lol

• Posted

me to! im training to work with people with have suffered abuse! we tend to help others as we have been there! the possitive of this illness :-)
    • Posted

I have helped people all my life I was in the army I put my brothers before my self I have always done it I try do a good deed every day if I can I love being helpful 
    • Posted

me also but do be carefull some strange people out there paul 
    • Posted

Ye there is that's why I stick to this site to try help individual people
    • Posted

just be carefull paul many sick people out there who will use people like us even on here 
    • Posted

Really I know there is a few disrespectful people on here they  try bring every 1 down that's not nice 
    • Posted

I'm doing cbt at the moment but I'm getting referred to another person so I can become a therapist my self probably have to go to collage for it
    • Posted

brilliant paul im waiting on starting CBT but have learnt alot in groups that i go to x
    • Posted

Ye it would help a bit if you know about cbt and the big words they use haha I didn't know half of the words my therapist uses even excited lol
    • Posted

take a note pad write them down and when u get home google them :-) people who have anxiety end up very clever people! earthlings wouldnt have a clue :-)
    • Posted

Thank you and you to its not the end of the world yet haha
    • Posted

haha u must join a site called friends in need paul so many people in there could do with your help not many of us left :-)
    • Posted

Julie could you please tell me ways you have learn to help with the anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.