anxiety

Posted , 10 users are following.

Don't know we're to start but there is a end to all of this anxiety every 1 gets anxious the rush everyone gets is   adrenaline and it goes in some people and with people who have anxiety it's keeps coming and coming then we don't work it of we stay in same place waiting for it to blow over but a few tips that may help you and this anxiety 

Avoid everything that makes you panic Wright what makes you panic or get anxious 

Go for a walk that helps

listen to your favourite calm music try relax and try not to think of anything

Don't dwell on the past look to the future  you have anxiety try accept it that will help 

The symptoms you get won't hurt you its all anxiety related 

Like always if you need anything pm me ill be hear to listen 

2 likes, 39 replies

Report / Delete

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Great advice Paul.. I'm having a rough day.. Anxiety is awful. Racing heart. Shakes can't eat but positive things help. I just don't wanna die 😢
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Like I said anxiety won't kill or harm u not at all your brain is trying to defend u it's always on edge trying to find anything that may be harmful to you palpitations are normal for anxiety if your panicking your lungs need more air because your breathing faster so your heart beats faster to supply your lungs with more blood so u can breath faster it's all normal for anxiety are you getting any help with this problem ?
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice it sure does help. Had a rough day er trip for heart bounding but all blood test and EKG where normal. Just anxiety due to a kidney infection.. I upped my medicine on my own. Ativan 0.5 2 xs a day isn't enough the er doc gave me 2-2.5 mg of xanax that helped a lot. So I'm taking 2 ativan twice a day with 1-20mg of Prozac.  Dealing with menopause and health anxiety but starting therapy on Monday also.. I will get better ☺ love the support from everyone.. ❌❌❌
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks Paul, you are right, I need to accpet that I have anxiety and it will pass, and not look to the past, even looking to a few minutes ago doesn't help, Thanks for your suggestions.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It's fine am here to help anyone it will never go you will learn how to control it every 1 has it even if u didn't have anxiety you still would get anxious it's the way your brain responds it's normal 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, thanks for this post😃. It really good to read positive things. Iv had a terrible few days even managed to convince myself my back ache is cancer😞. But reading your post has helped me thanks. 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No problem health anxiety make u think everything like I said above its your brain trying to defend u it's all way alert it's a good thing really because I bet most people who have anxiety go to Dr's at least a couple of times a month and get told nothing is wrong and there isn't were probably the healthiest because we get checked out over anything 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

im also struggling cant even go to work on loads of meds and they are not working doctors dont help they think its in my head i just feel like ending it its a horrible feeling of fear
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think the hardest thing is accepting that it is 'just anxiety' and as soon as you manage to do that then the symptoms we decrease rapidly. Until the it is a rough road - I'm on a rough road myself and it is awful, some days I just think 'what is the point' 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I was as well there is an end to it all I only get odd symptom now headaches or chest pain but I know it's to do with anxiety I have learnt so much through therapy it's unbelievable I want to share it with everyone who has it it helped me so I think it might help everyone else 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your very right there. Iv been the docs twice this week. They have put me on clitrapram an told me to go for cbt. See how that go's. X 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Cbt woks im on that at the moment it teaches you so much and then u realise why and then in end up you will be able to control it there is help out there but people are suffering in silence and they shouldn't I know it's hard but you should have the courage that u use to have to get the help you need some people suffer for a long long time and don't get the help it is out there hope every 1 knows that and gets the help they need 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thankyou paul76608. Having someone so positive about all this has really helped. Think just talkin to someone who no's how you feel helps. Iv told everyone im suffering with anxity because I think it can be such a tabo subject an people don't get the help they need cos they don't talk about it. 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Cognitive behavioral therapy

When I had panic attacks I used hypnosis it's on YouTube it's called stop panic and anxiety hypnosis cs by Thomas hall he is great if u can relax I would highly recommend it I did it for 1 week and I'm panic free try it out 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up