anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had sudden head pressure about a month ago. Been to dr twice and both say sinusitis. Gave me medication but it is not working. I of course think something else is wrong and i feel like my anxiety is mixing with symptoms. Numbness is face and hands. Head pressure every day. Cry because i dont like feeling this way. Scared to go to work or drive. Waking up early every morning and feel tingling in feet. When i try to go back to sleep my mind keeps racing. Stomach has been upset. List goes on. Just feel blah. Doctor gave me paxil to take. I took it before..just want to get back to normal. Do other people feel this way.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have strange head sensations all the time n have done for months, the doc tells me it's just anxiety, give ur medication time and it might fade with thar x
  • Posted

I dont feel much numbness in my face with me the first thing i get is like a lump in my throat then i find it hard to talk then i feel like i have to take deep breaths and it can last upto half an hour its scary i know but look online for self help 
  • Posted

I know it's hard to be patient when you feel uneasy and sick. It took 5 weeks for me to feel better with the paxil , all that you describe I've had with anxiety.

good luck and good health...Godspeed 

• Posted

What dose of paxil do you take rose? And do you think it helps you? Just was asking 
  • Posted

Its the worse everyday when i drive home from work. Feels like its too bright outside, vision gets weird. I panic because i feel like im about to pass out. Shaky the entire drive home. Is this anxiety too. I dont understand these symptoms. Its so crazy
    • Posted

Sad to say but it is from anxiety/panic attacks.. It sucks at time of attacks. I hurt from head to toe.. ❌❌❌ hope we all get well soon...
  • Posted

Hiya, I have the exact same thing its scary stuff, do you feel dizzy as well?(I do) I also find it really difficult to swallow at times almost feels like someone or something is pressing down on my throat sad xx
  • Posted

I feel so many ways. Its crazy. This forum helps. Makes me feel good that other people understand what im going thru. Im single with no kids so its hard to keep myself occupied to get my mind right. Cant wait for this medication to start working. Thanks everybody for understsnding. This depression/anxiety is crazy how it can overcome you in so many ways.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.