anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Merry Christmas all well it would be if I didn't have anxiety why is this so hard am not on medication for it but I think I might have to to get these pains away these symptoms are doing my head in carnt cope any more at all any advice and it's nearly every day I have theses symptoms i just wanted 1 day with out anxiety but carnt get that 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What are your symptoms?

May make it feel slightly worse as you know it's a time to be happy but you're just not, I feel trapped it's horrifying and also just had Dejavu whilst writing this so I'm now panicking sad 

• Posted

I feel exactly the same feel so down and anxious, I am on medication citalopram for depression and diazepam for anxiety just temporally but it doesn't feel like it's working 😓 go to your doctors and talk to them 
    • Posted

Yeah I would talk to him but his dessision was to take me off sick 2 week ago and I have got no money for over christmas and new year that's probably why I'm depressed 
  • Posted

Same as you.

But eventually I may have to see a Doctor.

Can't stop my panic attacks on my own.

I have bought Kalms,which I can't swallow and Bachs Lozenges.

Need something stronger

You're not alone.

Doesn't feel like a happy time to me.

When all the World seem to be enjoying themselves.

• Posted

The whole world are not enjoying themselves. There are millions struggling through today just like us,putting on a brave face and smiling so not to spoil the day for others.

I know days like today are more hard than others....but we will get through it like we do all the others.

Maybe this isn't our year guys..maybe we are finding it hard to be positive and enjoy ourselves but next year will be our year.

I know sometimes it feels like this will never end but for every situation you put yourself in that feels uncomfortable,for every awkward chat with family/friends where we feel a million miles away but sit there chatting anyway,for every up and every down,we are healing. Our minds are recognising that there is no threat,that we are safe. And one our minds get the message,anxiety no longer has a place with us,it will fade away. 

So keep doing all the things you would normally do,,with anxiety tagging along...don't let it stop you....And one day,it will just disappear as quick as it came.

I wish you all the very best.

Keep on being string and remember that anxiety is just a feeling...the thoughts are just thoughts,a offshoot of anxiet. They can't hurt or harm us. They are just uncomfortable.

Huge hugs xxx

• Posted

Thank you I needed that it's really uncomfortable at time spacy headaches and other symptoms it's mad I don't know why it came and I hope it goes very soon for us all 
    • Posted

You have really managed to lighten my mood!!! thankyou so much!!

Hope you have the best recovery and have an amazing new year and happy christmas Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.