anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is it just me or does anyo.e else experience sysmptoms even when they think they r ok??

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Of course it is! Anxiety is all in your head, the human mind is just a crazy thing. Just try to relax and away away from googling symptoms, that never helps. Just be strong, breathe easy, and keep yourself occupied. Hope all goes well! We're all on the same boat here, much love. <3>
    • Posted

Thanks. Its awful got constant twitches and pain. Thot i was the only one with this till i found this forum lstnight 
  • Posted

Yeah! I'll be fine, not worrying about anything and then I'll get some symptoms out of no where.. which will then make me anxious! 
    • Posted

Exactly. Makes u believe more that it must be somethin serious argh x
  • Posted

Yes currently had that today was fine and all a sudden went into this zone and snap back out of it and went back Into it freak me out and made me feel anxious
  • Posted

Hi Charlene. This sounds familiar to me. I will have thoughts throughout the day that don't cause me anxiety at the time. They are just negative thoughts. I push them away, but they are still there (if that makes sense). These little thoughts build up and then anxiety is triggered from what seems like "out of the blue." What's really going on is that your body is slowly building up the stress hormones until they hit you with an anxiety or panic attack. Try breathing exercises, even when you're not stressed. This will keep the stress from building up on you. Hope you're feeling better. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.