Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there scared I have some kind of cancer I have been getting like trapped wind I chest feels weird all the time and twinges in my head have been getting shortness of breath and when it happens as if tingles run threw my body and I can't take a big breath really worried I'm a 25 year old male looking for anyone who has experience this

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Classic anxiety description. Every time I get anxiety, I get all of that. Get help for that. You will be fine.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

sounds just like anxiety, very common , adrenaline run, learn about deep breathing and understand panic attacks are not life threatning, go to your doc it will put your mind at ease, but from what your saying these are all common symptoms of an anxiety attack , take care
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel the same way but I also feel shakey inside and weak. I'm currently taking meds for anxiety
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

jim27772       sounds like anxiety because I had identical symptoms. yes there is much help for you Andrew. What meds have you tried and for how long? I am dealing with lorazepam addiction and I find help in this forum.have you been to an ER for talk and get follow up info.You can start there .I will be praying for you! Nothing is impossible with God.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up