Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to a concert yesterday and before it  I had a panic I was only sat in the cafe with my mum and felt that I couldn't breath in and get my breath back sad I had to go back to car while mum did her shopping it was still no better but went to concert didn't last long as it was really bad I was just breathing but no breaths in. Is this how anexity is? It's not continued into today. I teach classes as well and it's starting in them. I feel tired all the time, dizzy can't concentrate :*(

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

Yes its anxiety sometimes i feel that way also it sucks
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

There is a reason. Any iver stimuli can teigger your mind to feel threatened and because you do have a dysfuntional coping mechanism (true one) your body fires off the fight or flight and then adrenaline rushed and you get an anxiety attack. Its stimulus that can teigger it. Where as someone else would be oh its crowded here, or loud but im good..your brain says oh its crowded here we are in danger and boom fight or flight. Then manually you have to step in and be like no theres no danger and i need to breathe and accept the adrenaline rush. Feels awful but thats because the adrenaline is ripping thru my body. And these cycles go on and on at times and then there are times where you catch it a bit late and your body has been so flooded with adrenaline and you fed into thenfear that you do have an extreme urgency to run or leave that situation. Theres a science behind this which involves the fight or flight. A switch if you will in your brain that should be automatically calming your mind when there are stimulus that bothers you or you are stressed or worried. But for whatever reason in all of us with a panic disorder it is dysfunctional so you need to be more disiplined and rationaly over ride this with tools and resiurces and breathing to calm it down. Imdont kniw if i exolained that that well but you didnt bring it on the way you think you did. Its not just triggere by a bad day or worries it can be triggered any stimulus that is heightened. 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Our minds are hyper sensitive that's why people with anxiety are prone to panic attacks they usually come out of nowhere I had a bad one earlier it was horrible now I'm exhausted
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I hope everyone feels better i know this anxiety stuff is hard im tired of it also
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

There is no rhyme or reason to anxiety I can be laughing at something on tv and one come oncheesygrin
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Go and speak to your doctors see what they think

I have been on medication for years and when you get the right one its good but sometimes it takes a while to get the right one to suit you.

At the momemt my meds of 6 years has stopped working, so Im tapering off  one and going onto another,its absoulute torture.

I had to resign from work a month ago because of anxiety but I dont want it to take over my life

So be strong and try to talk to someone about your optionsbiggrin

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up