Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have had anxiety for years some episodes worse than others this time it's been going on for about 6 months nervous feeling going through my body especially the legs both feet go numb hot sweats then cold chills fuzzy head loss of appetite during day but eat a lot better at night Dr increased citalapram from 30 to 40mg last wk going just been to second meeting last night which is iapt which means improving access to psyologcal therapies glad I found this forum it means I am not on my own

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

All classic anxiety Pauline it sucks but your not alone.

I started CBT and I find it quite good it makes you understand why the anxiety happens

Stay Strongcool

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am right there with you. My flare up started in Novembrr when my grandpa died. I have been this bad before, taken medication and was quickly able to wean off . That's my plan this time since I am not kicking it on my own. I get the exact same physical symptoms as well. Also, keep in mind that Citalopram causes some symptoms of its own as well, so that could also be a thing.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up