Anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi does anyone suffer with these symptoms I was told I got anxiety but I keep thinking I got something else I've had my tyroid checked it was fine full blood count and chest x ray my symptoms are shortness of breath swallowing problems croaky voice sinus problems short term memory loss hard to think straight muscle weakness muscle tension feeling unbalance and list goes on I would be great full if I could have some replys

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hey David, I spent a week in hospital now, same symptoms, but for years now, all got to much and had an 'attack', felt like a seizure! But think it was anxiety. They found brain lesions, unspecified, Sjogrens syndrome and Lupus Coagulate . Waiting for more results, but if you feel something is wrong keep checking. I have been dissmissed for 8 years now with stress and fibromyalgia, but I know myself, and I am glad I kept checking and klonked out so that they can do a proper check. I do understand though that all these can be related to anxiety, but at least knowing that nothing or what else is wrong then I feel tackle the anxiety. I do not want to be a vegetable in a year all because I left it to anxiety and left something else untreated. 

Good luck, sucks feeling like this and like everyone thinks you (me) are going mad.

• Posted

as has been said always have any new physical issues checked with a dr, but yes these are all common anxiety problems
  • Posted

Thanks for your replies I'm worried it could be something worse I have an enscopy tomorrow
    • Posted

I had and have swallowing problems and a lump in the throat feeling with anxiety,i had scopes and went visits too - all clear, just anxiety - but it feels terrible I know
  • Posted

What did any of you do to make your symptoms better do you take any meds I'm on sertraline 40mg doesn't seem to make any difference
    • Posted

Is therapy good how do you feel after it has your symptoms gone or got better
    • Posted

It helps me, it gives a chance to resolve issues which meds can't do,which I think is better in the long term
    • Posted

I think I will give it a try and see if it will help me
  • Posted

hi im gñing thru the same at the mo... and maybe worse. blood tests. clear. but now im convinced got stomach . then thatll pass itll be another cancer with all the symptons. which seem so real. i worry so much ive lost my appetite. scared to eat even a small piece of bread and cheeŕe. ive had some strange senstations as though theres something moving around and in my back and spine ĺikd muscle tension im sure i had a spinal parasite but my dr said its down to my severe health anxiety. it feels so real im not convinced. got some digestive issues too. any one eĺse like this?? have u got any other sympton apart from these??
  • Posted

What are everyone symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.