Anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Iv had anxiety and depression for 3 years now I have really bad panic attacks to and insomnia I struggle every night to sleep soon as the lights go out boom the anxiety kicks in and it's the same thing all the time iv had sleeping pills they work but as you all may know you can't take them every day and depend on them for ever, just at the moment though I feel so alone i have all my family around me of Corse but I could be in a room with them and still feel alone I feel like they don't get me I feel they don't understand pretty much like I'm all alone is it just me that feels this way?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I understand. Ive always had anxiety only recently depression. I feel very alone,and alot of times i am. Kids are grown,husband gone alot,health issues. My days and ni g ts are reversed i avoid daytime because no ones here,so i stay awke often all night,just because despite husbands asleep someones here. I get what you mean about feeling alone when people are around as well as no one understands i dont say much because they down play it or say nothing. I do have a pet,my loyal dog,thank goodness for pets,they are a true help with anxiety. Xx
  • Posted

I hear you on this although I don't have depression I have bad attacks and can't sleep for more then a few hours at a time I'm so tired all the time . I know the feeling of being alone even though there people there.iv gave up on tell people what's wrong or what not people who have never had it have no clue. But with sites like this hopefully we can all make are lives a little bit better and easy. On a side note it is amazing how much a dog can help I have a 120 lbs pitbull and when I'm home and get a attack I'll grab her as tight as I can and she will just sit there for hr breathing with me keep me calm until I'm back on track
    • Posted

Thats wonderful,i think dogs are very in tune to our emotions. My dog hardly leaves my side.
    • Posted

I have a dog and he's my best friend bless him he always knows when something is wrong but still feel the way I do some days I don't know what to do the paranoia gets to me as well there just seems to be so much going off in my head at them moment I think about bad things to do and really don't want to go back to that stage in life where I was a few years back thank you for your reply means a lot
  • Posted

natalie, many people feel this way. You've obviously seen a doctor since you've had sleeping pills - go back and ask to be referred to a therapist.

• Posted

They don't do anything for me about this it goes on all the time and they just give me a few sleeping pills and send me on my way it's like they don't have much time for you

• Posted

Oh was my discussion spam natalie Or useless? I don't know why but moderator has deleted my talk

• Posted

I have no idea just says it was deleted for some reason rolleyes I'm not to sure why it has been deleted though

• Posted

Ah some of these people on here make me sick all I see is oh go to the Dr oh see a therapist shut up you don't think people have tryed that Dr and therapist are a joke that do nothing but try to jam pill in you will no worries or cares about you or your safety as long as they get their next check.

• Posted

You sound angry, dday. It's obvious that you've tried the doctor/therapist route and it didn't help you. I'm sorry to read that.

Have you got any suggestions which will help people suffering from severe anxiety? Would you tell us what happened to you? Love Tess

• Posted

Yes dont go to the Dr I will tell you what happened to me in a short story I had gotten very sick a few years ago I never had any anxiety or any problems. The Dr thought I was having a panic attack gave me some pills they mead me even more sick you can't give anxiety meds to people who should not have them. Then they finally found out what was really wrong gave me some other pills which could not be mixed long story made things even worse they couldn't figure out what was going oni was so messed up I could not even leave my house for 3 months I could only slept for a hr at a time and would wake up have bad attacks and just sit and shake and twich now ever since I have bad attacks I cant sleep more the 3 hrs at a time I still twich my stomach is always hurting I have pain all over my body random super bad headaches all the time lots of other random things no drs or shrinks can help me they just want me to try pills and I won't take anything of there junk ever again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.