Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

IM HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW , I KEEP GETTING THESE POPPING FEELING IN MY HEAD IN DIFFERENT PLACES IN MY HEAD , ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT ITS ALMOST LIKE FEELING AS IF A PIECE OF HAIR IS POPPING OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW IM TRYING TO MAKE SINCE OUT OF WHAT IM SAYING

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Almost like when you comb your hair and it pops but more so under my scalp , its scary .
  • Posted

Im going thru discomfort with my ears feeling full and popping. Thought it was humidity again creeping in. Heat wave this week is coming. The hair thing im not sure about. Maybe a nice long shower to relax that what im going to do, and maybe take some motrin in case a headache is trying to come on. And drink a full glass of water. Just some ideas. I will doing all of what i wrote you lol. Then i will try and find some meaningless show or listen to some talk show and hopefully fall asleep. 
    • Posted

Thanks Lisa , its pretty much a off and on sensation it comes and goes
  • Posted

I have the blocked ears, pressure in face & I also get the head pops, it's hard to explain I agree. I hope you can relax & take your mind off it, even tho it's easier said than done as I suffer with anxiety too, but awaiting tests for my symptoms that are hard to deal with & I have Sertraline to start taking when I build the courage up,

take care.

• Posted

Hi jb , yes I have lexapro to take when I build.up the courage also lol , yes its scary and weird though you know
    • Posted

Yeah it is, I have Quetiapine to take @ night 25mg & Sertraline 50mg but I have other health problems so scared to take them as they're not antibiotics or something, they help the mind so to speak, so I'm building up the courage as I have to many symptoms as it is without side effects too, here to chat if need be as I've had anxiety for so long now & it's horrible, hope you feel better ASAPsmile

• Posted

Hope you feel better homegirl its scary but it'll bee aight stay strong

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.