Anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I have bin suffering severe anxiety and panic disorder pass 2 months I have Reyes 3 different types of medication made my panic attacks worse well past few days I have bin feeling ok with my anxiety but I keep getting bad dizziness in my head even when I'm sat down reading a book or watching tv I get scared to stand up in case I faint my vision is blurry as well I'm not even tired but also I'm feeling nervousness in my body..feel like there's something really badly wrong with me..anybody else getting this feeling if I didn't feel this dizziness I would be doing things I can normally do

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kirstie, You are not alone... I don't get dizzy but I have been feeling so unwell, -an overwhelming sense of weakness/numbness and like I'm going to pass out! It's been frightening x

I have been googling my symptoms which is making me feel worse! ;-(

For 2/3 days I lost all feeling to my left arm was really frightened thought I had a T.I.A and was sent to the Emergency Medical Unit in Cov ... but they said it was a panic attack! X

• Posted

Oh no my love..I am so sorry you was admitted into hospital it's awful I was in hospital other week had a 12hr panic attack wanted to die and everything it was awful scared me I really hope your ok Hun thank you for writing back to me my husband keeps telling me stop looking up things but you just can't help it as you don't want nothing to happen to ourselfs..but yh I feel OK in myself and all my head feels is heaviness and dizziness even when I'm payed down standing up watching to feels like my eyesights gonna go as well..XX

• Posted

My panic attack lasted ab that as well! I was really worried because if you Google Panic attacks it states that they only last 20 mins but can last up to an hour! And mine seemed to continue for days ... I was traumatised/out of control and so frightened I was having a heart attack or something ... Going to the docs on Mon to change my medicine, I'm currently taking Sertraline (which are great for my depression but they are not helping with my anxiety)

Are you on prescribed AD's? X

Lots of love to you too 💖

• Posted

Hi Hun yea it is very traumatic to go through what we have even just with anxiety it's the most horrible at thing to deal with I was once put in sertraline 4 weeks ago first week it made me a lot worse so I came off them couldn't deal with it..I'm actually going cold turkey but my depression has got a lot better but my panic disorder still is none stop going I keep tremoring constant chest pain I think I'm dying shortness of breathe when I Hoover or do a little activity and forever dizziness I have doctors Monday too xxxx

• Posted

I have been experiencing Chest Tightness too ! It feels a bit better now but now it just feels like a big knot on my chest and it won't go away! My doc gave me some Diazepam last week but I'm only allowed to take then short term as they have repercussions...

they make me feel calmer but I'm still feeling weak and chest still feels tight!

Also I experience shortness of breath when I'm doing just the basic of tasks... i.e Washing up and just doing what I have to.. Hoovering sends me into a cardiac arrest! Lol

Same as carry food shopping home (I don't drive) Life feels really difficult at the moment.. It feels like I'm just trying to survive! XxxXxx

• Posted

Exactly same as me Hun your definitely not on your own there I don't dare stand up I have 5 boys as well and when they get back from school I can't deal with them as I have a 5 year old that just wants to punch people he doesnt ever wanna listen to me as he plays against me and his dad..and then when he stresses me out my chest then is painful then I start getting all worked up and panicky and now it's the stupid weekend great X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.