Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

How is your anxiety doing? I feel better with therapy trying my best to get my life back comment how you doing?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am going to therapy soon I hope it will help I am also trying to get my life back medication only helps a little but not been on long
  • Posted

Good to hear that I been in therapy for a week and 2 days now feel a lot better wink

• Posted

Yes cbt I Do it my self when I woke up I have bad ideas like I m nervous and is gonna be a. Ad days and then I get panic attacks but I face it how do I face it I don't run from it like I don't try to fight it when I like that I just let it go let my body feel nervous if he want to while I continue to do my activity like watch tv cook. Anything is like no paying attention to my anxiety and after 20/15 minutes sometimes is more I feel better normal no anxiety I feel happy that I did it I feel like I have control now I controlling anxiety she s not controlling me Is a daily thing I need to do this everyday fight fight I m not giving up

• Posted

You should try that therapy is a relief in this hard time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.