Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am craving sweets but every time I look up if I can eat a Donut or something it says that it's not good for anxiety. Does anyone have tips on what's ok to eat and whats not?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't have any tips on what is good or not but maybe balance it out with a brisk walk or some moderate exercise. I hope you feel better.

• Posted

No caffeine. No junk food. No sugar. No alcohol. No chocolate.. Realistically everything is okay in moderation, depending on how bad your anxiety is.. I used to drink pop daily, along with coffee and junk food.. Now half a cup of coffee and I'm anxious for 3 days.. I can't have any of this, so I stick to healthy veggies and healthy foods. I'm slowly able to eat sweets again though finally.. As long as you're not eating 15 donuts, I'm sure one or two would be fine.

• Posted

Thank you so much for the information. What's crazy is before the Anxiety kicked in I never really craved sweets.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.