Anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi does anyone else get hot burning sensations over the collarbone and top of their back neck it's not their all the time comes and goes .

1 like, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anita.  I wonder about that too ! 

Last few weeks I feel like pins & needles or burning over the collarbone .

I don't want to go to doctor yet . Just wonder what others will say about that? Donna 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi I do get a warm feeling in the chest been told today it's all part of anxiety if that helps I have had it in the legs aswell 😊

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get burning and tingling sensations in my neck, head and shoulders. It freaks me out a bit but it must be the anxiety.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Is your posture bad, or are you living or have been to a hot country and burned ??

If not you could go and see your GP and ask what these sensations are, have you been playing sports, using your arm and shoulder, you may have pulled something. Get checked over if these are not the case

BOB

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I live in UK and not been away I have a condition called tietze syndrome which is inflammation of rib cage which can be painful been getting burning sensations since that and with my anxiety going through the roof
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get that exact thing too. Hot collarbone and back of neck and upper back in the shoulder area. My Dr told me it was anxiety. He also pointed out that my upper arms were pink and he said that was from anxiety too. I get the flushed face, arms, chest and it's all from anxiety.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up